Was Alexander the Great murdered? Graham Phillips discusses his book called Alexander the Great: Murder in Babylon where he opened up a Pandora’s box to find out what may have happened to him? Listen to this interview to find out the suspects that could have murdered Alexander?
Graham Phillips has been described as an historical detective, a modern-day adventurer and a real-life Indiana Jones. He has been one of Britain’s bestselling nonfiction authors for over twenty years. In 1981, after working as a radio journalist and broadcaster for the BBC and editing a popular monthly magazine, he first turned his talents to investigating unsolved historical mysteries. He has since written thirteen books which are in print around the world and have been published in ten different languages.
- 12 Tribes, 10 Plagues, and the 2 Men Who Were Moses
- Alexander the Great: Murder in Babylon
- Atlantis and the Ten Plagues of Egypt
- Merlin and the Discovery of Avalon in the New World
- The Chalice of Magdalene
- The End of Eden
- The Marian Conspiracy
- The Moses Legacy
- The Templars and the Ark of the Covenant
- The Lost Tomb of King Arthur